Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Regret

I wanted to write this post two weeks ago but I cannot find the time to do it. So here I am here to write the post.

That day, as I went back to primary school alone, I kept thinking of the past. One of the reasons why I wanted to go back to primary school because it contains the memories of us having fun together. Walking and chatting with Mrs Kwan in the school brings back the memories of us in different parts of the school. As I left school and walked out the usual way to the bus-stop where I could go home, our memories simply pour out in my mind. I really missed the past when we were friends.


You used to take school bus home and seldom have the time to go home with us. That's why I treasure the time when you were able to go home with us once in a blue moon. Your laughter, your sadness, everything about you, I still remember them. If time could turn back to primary 6, I would not hurt you. Our friendship can't be written in words. Even though it's a year, 365 days friendship, I will remember it for life.

By the end of this post, I hope our friendship would continue. It's a pity for it to end like this. Even if it did, I shall let go of this past and burried it deep in my heart. I will not forget you.

The past shall lived in my heart as life still goes on without you. Hope that you have good grades in your studies.

No comments: